Thursday, November 15, 2007

get aLONG little doggy

So we wanted to measure Cowboy. He was stretched out on the floor and looked amazingly long. I needed to hurry - he gets distracted easily. James continued with bellyrubs to keep the stretch underway while I searched frantically for a measuring tape. Couldn't find one so I use some ribbon.
This is his stretched out length. It's pretty dang long, takes up basically the entire lenght of our couch. When I held it up to the wall it was up to my chest, I'd say 4 feet.
It then became the new, hot yet suspicious toy. I swear this boy is skeptical of everything. Once he gives the ok though, he can be so easily entertained.
Once he knew the ribbon was harmless he went to town. Chomp chomp chomp, pulling it through his teeth. It was so funny. He wanted to bite it so bad but instead it just slid right through his teeth like dental floss. What a goofball!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha, Cowboy can floss his own teeth!

Debbi said...

DANG. that is one long little doggie. It would have been kinda funnier if the dye from the ribbon would have come off between his teeth too.