Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm Back!


Holy cowboy, it's been forever but I think I'm finally back. Between moving in January, cruisin in February and changing jobs in March, I've been a little busy. Then finally in April when I have some time to post, I realize I can't find my camera cord to upload pics. Actually haven't seen it since the move. Well I've ordered a new one online, and will soon be able to share the 4 months worth of pics I have.
But I thought for now I'd just share some fun cupcakes that I stumbled upon.....
Now this is my kind of breakfast!
Chicken #1
Chicken #2
Crazy monkeys...awsome!
But these are my ultimate fave! I totally want these on my next birthday.
So cool! But this is only a preview.
There are over 30 to check out in the Martha Stewart Cupcake Contest.
Enjoy!


1 comment:

nikki peterson said...

glad you are coming back to the bloggin world.... those are cute cupcakes. thanks for sharing!