Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Money Money Money


Ok, so today was all about money. Let me explain. First I had to start by going to the most dreadful place on Earth - work. All so I can make a little money. Then as I head home I stopped at the gas station...and had to spend money. As I'm pumping money (literally) into my car I begin to count my money that is in my purse. What? Only $8 - but I had a $100 bill in there last night. Dump the purse, search the car, nothing. I've lost a $100 bill. Sad, poor (again literally) me. I rack my brain trying to think where I couldve lost the money. I come up with nothing. So I drive home sad and poor. Arrive home, search the car thoroughly - only money I find totals $0.12. I see my neighbors outside and tell them all about the missing money. No one admits to finding my money.....hmmm. Still sad and poor I grab the mail and head inside. Dump out the purse hoping I've just overlooked it, no moola. Open the mail and what do I see? No, not a $100 bill - BETTER! A notice from the SD Superior Court;I know, you're thinking how can anything from court be better than $100. But it is. It says that my red light camera ticket has been dismissed and my refund check of $417 (!) will be mailed to me in 6-8 weeks. Wooooo-hooooo!Yeah! HiphipHooray! ZippityDoDah! Say it however you want but I am thrilled!!! Screw the hundred, I get four. I am still on the hunt though for the missing money.

3 comments:

nikki peterson said...

you so funny girl! i love it.... lol seriously! so, should i know expect a killa gift coming my way since my birthday was 2 monthes ago???

Brenda Smith said...

Get in line of the gift Nikki, my birthday was 3 months ago!

Debbi said...

Ya all better back the heck up. Mine was 1 month ago and we all know how important I am.

Seriously Kacy, your funnier than your sister.