Friday, October 5, 2007

WOOOO-HOOOOO

Hoooray! I am finall back online people! I dont even know what to do with myself. So many emails to catch up on, so much freaking blogging to do. My computer has been out of service since mid-august as you can see by my last blod entry. Its still not healed but my neighbor loaned me an extra laptop and then it took me another 3 days to get the inet working. But finally, I am here.


On another note, my mom was looking forever for "the perfect weathervane". She even went as far as telling me "i hope you're not buying me a weathervane for my birthday because I'm really picky about them" ....Hummph, wasnt gonna get you one anyway. hehe. but I did find this one and I totally want it. So freaking cute,now I just need a barn!

3 comments:

nikki peterson said...

that is so cute.. you could totally get it when you have a basset rescue foundation...
glad your back online, we missed you!

Brenda Smith said...

I'm glad you're back!

Debbi said...

OMG. I was beginning to think you were lost forever. I checked your blog every single day. You missed a lot girlie. Glad your back. I missed you a lot.