Friday, July 27, 2007

Wow, no post in 2 weeks!!!

Where to start? I'll take you thru my last two weeks using my recent pics to refresh my memory...

We attended a Basset Hound Meet-up. Of course other dogs were welcome too.
There were about 15 bassets who showed up with their slaves.
Look at this little sausage....so cute!
I bought a super cute hippy doormat. I love it. Every morning when I leave for work it puts a smile on my face.
Cowboy lounging in front of a fan. Such a rough life....

My mom and cousin came to visit for a few days.
We went to Mexico, err I mean Tijuana. It was fun. There are 3 things you always have to do when you go to TJ:
1. Take a picture with on a zebra. Here is Gabrielle with Rube the zebra...also known as a painted donkey.
2. Enjoy the gorgeous view of the skyline...note the silver arch, Tijuana's landmark.
And 3. Eat some good authentic Mexican food while drinking Coca-Cola Light out of a straw.
Then you gotta walk a million miles back feeling like you'll never make it....
And once you cross back over, take a deep breath of clean, fresh air and smile knowing you are lucky to live in the U.S
The next day was full of relaxation. We went to beach....
Waded in the water....
Splashed in the waves...
And then took Gabrielle to the airport. Momma left soon after, and I enjoyed the weekend to the fullest extent. Last Saturday I went with some girlfriends to see Tainted Love, an 80's cover band. Sunday we just relaxed and ran errands. And then I worked all week. Now its the start of another weekend and all I can say is TGIF!

3 comments:

nikki peterson said...

#1- i love that doormat...buy me one...seriously!
#2- mom is going to f-ing kill you for that pic...haha..beter you than me
#3- those poor donkies... i refuse to partake in that tradion
#4 i would replace it with buy some chicklets from a little poor mexican kid
#5- i love you!

Brenda Smith said...

Awww, she didn't give up on bloggin! Oh, and your Mom is gonna kill you! ROFLMAO!!!!Looks like you had a fab two weeks. Glad you posted!

Debbi said...

welcome back. I missed you. That doormat is seriously HOT. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. If mom gets mad at you for that pic (and she will)just take her to my blog and show her the pic I posted of my sister. Then she'll know how lucky she is to not be related to me.