Thursday, June 28, 2007

haven't posted in awhile...here's what has happened



We went to Beer for Boobs on Saturday.
All you can drink for donations to breast cancer.
A great sucess and even more fun!

















I got sunburned.
not fun,
not fun at all.





My little man comforted me and drooled all over to help keep me cool.


















he tried to eat james' salad... yummy!


















Then he got yelled at.

"oh, poor me, no more salad - i'm gonna starve"

i got yelled at too, for taking pictures and not stopping him. lol.




we went on our daily walkies.
i like this pic because it's so springy.
i like cowboys colors against the lavender flowers.

















and on the 7th day he rested.....
and rested and rested and rested.

2 comments:

Debbi said...

NNNNIicce burn. One word "ALOE"

nikki peterson said...

dude, he still doesn't sleep IN his bed... he still uses it as a pillow! nerdy dog!