Thursday, June 21, 2007

Playing out back

Let's Get Ready to Rumble....you ready?
On your mark....
Get Set....
GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

You'll never catch me...

I'm like a racehorse but shorter with floppier ears.


Pwheew, rest time. I need to breathe.
Wait, Shhhh! What is that?
The neighbor guy is home....
And he comes bearing gifts. Hey Dave, what'd ya get me?
Oh groceries...well I could help ya put 'em away...?
No? Alright, well maybe next time.
How 'bout you mom? Got any treats for pretty lil me. I'm sittin like you always tell me to.

2 comments:

nikki peterson said...

nice collar! what amazing aunt gave you that lil CB? and tell your mom to but the camera on sports mode when she takes pics of you running....

Debbi said...

Tell you aunt that even sports mode does not always work on fast pups like you. Even Joey knows that. Can't get a picture of him running if my life depended on it.