Thursday, June 14, 2007

last night

so i come home from work..."i need to get fish food", i say..."ok, lets go. i need to get a dart board", he says. now tell me, who NEEDS a dartboard? thats like me needing new clothes.....and doesnt nearly match up with a need for pet food. but ok i think, we go to the big cinco, get a dartboard, darts, cool little mark things for the darts; the whole shebang. then get the fish food, some taco supplies and head to james' dads house to cook dinner and play darts. well i must say, we did actually NEED a dart board. its so fun. i loved it. its quick, relatively easy, fun and you can play it while watching tv. how lame am i though that today my arm, specifically my elbow crease, is sore. i felt so retarded saying "uh, why is my arm sore?...oh yea, we played darts"....derrr. no but it was fun, and even better is we have showtime on demand at his dads so i can watch all the weeds i want!!!! yeah!

2 comments:

nikki peterson said...

1. i knew you would love that show...it's great!
2. no you did not call big 5 the big cinco...dweeb!
3. i love darts and my arm is always sore afterwards
4. i feel like a lamo for being sore after a day of golf
5. i love you!

Debbi said...

Hmmm. I guess I am going to have to take up a new sport to keep up with the Greens.......

Ditto on the big Cinco dweeb thing.