Friday, June 8, 2007

i take it all back, i swear


my poor little mooshka is sick...now i just wish he had the energy to chew shoes and smurfs but instead he's lethargic. he threw up this morning and refused to stand or walk. his heart was beating fast and he was "shaky" as if tensing all his muscles. james took him to the vet and they kept him for about 5 hours. he wouldnt even walk, james carried him the whole time. I was sick with worry at work, it was unbearable to be there while my lil man was literally sick as a dog. they took xrays thinking he may have hurt his leg but nothing was seen. they took blood, urine and a fecal - results wont be in until tomorrow. tick tock, tick tock. i picked him up around 5 and he still wasnt doing too well. although he was thrilled to see his mama. the vet said they found 2 parasites in his stool. he's walking now but still not his normal self. so $300 later we still dont know much. all i really know is that my baby is sick and i wish he wasnt. i know he'll be ok but still it sucks to see him feel bad.

think good thoughts for us. we'll keep ya posted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh poor "Cowboy".
Kacy, I am so sorry, I hope he gets better soon. Call me please with an update!!! zora~

Debbi said...

OMG. I sooooo hope he is ok. You have to let us know what the vet comes up with. I hate it when my little ones are sick. I have to tell you about my Joey being a drug addict some day.

Brenda Smith said...

poor cowboy, he is missing his cool aunt Nikki and cousins!